We use cookies to give you the best possible online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are happy for your web browser to receive all cookies from our website. See our Privacy & Cookie policy statement for more information on cookies and how to manage them.

Referrals to counselling and Family Therapy

When clients request information regarding organisations offering counselling and psychotherapy, they can be directed to the following:

  • Tusla (who provide services through the Child and Family Agency).
  • HSE (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services)

Clients can be advised that there are counselling accrediting bodies (eg IACP, IAHIP) from which to choose a service to meet their needs.

Handouts for waiting rooms can include local accessible supports and agencies from the above cohort.