How do I Make an Appointment for Mediation?
- Phone the office of your choice to express your interest in attending mediation. If you are attending a court-based office you can drop into the office.
- We will ask you to provide your contact details in order to open a new file and we will give you a file reference number which you will share with your spouse/partner.
- Your spouse/partner needs to contact the same office as well, to confirm his/her interest in attending mediation quoting the file reference number.
- When you both have confirmed your interest in mediation, you will be placed on a waiting list and a letter will issue to you both confirming this.
- We will contact you (by letter or phone) when offering you an appointment.
Find a Mediation Office
There are seventeen offices nationwide, including eight full time, nine part time and a number of court-based mediation offices located in some District Courts.
Our mediation offices have no child-minding facilities. We cannot allow children under 14 years to be brought into the mediation office while their parents are at a mediation session.