Re-use of Public Sector Information
The Legal Aid Board complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information (SI No. 279 of 2005).
The information available on the website of the Legal Aid Board is the copyright of the Board unless otherwise indicated. Re-use of this information is permitted, free of charge, in any format. Re-use incorporates copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also includes non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie. In summary, this requires the user to:
- acknowledge the source of the information and the copyright of the Legal Aid Board in cases where the information is supplied to others
- reproduce the information accurately
- not use the information in a misleading way
- not use the information a way that would imply the endorsement of the Legal Aid Board where such endorsement has not been given
- not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service, and
- not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
The Legal Aid Board is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Board does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
For a summary of the information on this website available for re-use, please see the sitemap here.
The Board’s manual under section 15 of the Freedom of Information Acts is available here.
For queries on the re-use of public sector information in the Legal Aid Board, please contact:
Legal Aid Board
Tel: 066 947 1000